WHO WE ARE
SOLAR FOR YOUR HOME, IT'S AN OBVIOUS CHOICE.
OUR CULTURE & VALUES
Here at One Solar our company values define the behaviours that we expect from all our employees. Every one of our team members ‘live’ the values every single day, striving to ensure all of our actions align with the behaviours which our values embody.
Our goal as a company is to have every one of our people living every one of our values, every single day.
We encourage our employees to share the stories where others live our values and we empower staff to call it out when they see behaviours that are inconsistent with our values.
Customers are our #1
Customers are our lifeblood. Without happy customers, we cannot thrive and grow our business together. We are committed to keeping our customers happy in all of our interactions together.
- We educate our customers on the benefits of our products
- We are honest with our customers and act with integrity
- We deal with customer enquiries and challenges with efficiency and urgency
- We are solutions focused
- We have a commitment to providing excellence in customer service and treat our customers how we would like to be treated.
Play as a Team
We spend a huge amount of our time at work. So the more that time doesn’t feel like “work,” the better. We understand there is no “I” in team and strive to put what’s right for the team first. Together we can achieve more.
- We Win together, We lose Together
- We act with a sense of urgency
- We collaborate with and assist our colleagues
- We share our knowledge together.
We have clear business goals and KPIs. We are committed to setting our people up for success, giving them clear expectations, the right tools and training to be successful.
We make sure everyone is clear on what their roles are and how they contribute to the success of the business.
- We give our employees autonomy to achieve their goals, we get there is more than one way to skin a cat
- We trust our employees to achieve their objectives
- We focus on our employees output and not their presence, particularly for our remote workers.
- We trust our employees to make the right decisions in the best interest of the business
- We are transparent and ask for help if we are struggling with achieving our goals
- We identify and close any training gaps.
Don’t fear failure
Our mistakes and failures are gifts, gems, guideposts in our learning and growth as people. So we embrace failures, mistakes, screw ups and shortcomings because they not only make us uniquely who we are, but also teach us powerful lessons.
- We take ownership
- We hold ourselves accountable
- We take responsibility
- We take onboard good and bad feedback
- We accept people make mistakes and we ask how we can do better next time
- We don’t blame, we look for solutions
- We are honest about our failures and limitations.
RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL SOLAR
Solar Analytics shows you exactly when your appliances are using energy so you can see how much you are consuming.